Non-Compliance with Companies House filing rules is now a criminal offence. Late filing penalties are painfully high and within three months, they now strike your company off the register leaving the proceeds of your bank account in the hands of the state, Getting this wrong really isn’t an option.
Does that mean that you need to put your private details on public display meaning that everyone knows where you live and opening the floodgates to bombard you with marketing spam?
Not necessarily. Using a company secretary and our office as your registered office address and Director’s service address will keep your details private and will ensure that you stay compliant with all of the Companies House filing rules.
Our sister company, Company Secretary specialise in providing company secretarial support to a wide variety of companies varying from single owner/director businesses to much larger businesses with millions of pounds of turnover.
With many years’ experience of company secretarial work, we are committed to ensuring that you never miss a deadline and never suffer a late filing penalty.
If you are looking for basic compliance support, our company secretarial package for private limited companies is ideal for this purpose as it gives you:
- A registered office address
- Directors’ service address in Edinburgh
- Maintenance your company’s statutory registers
- Annual Confirmation Statement (formerly the Annual Return)
- Annual abbreviated accounts or dormant accounts,
- Recording of any changes in the statutory registers at Companies House as required
- Reminder you about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
- Scan and email all mail received from Companies House, HMRC and the Courts Service.
- Backed up with Scotland based, human, specialist (non-call centre) telephone support
This service costs £20 per month for companies with up to 10 directors or shareholders. For companies with more than 10 directors or shareholders there will be an additional set-up fee of £10 per director or shareholder (exceeding 10) in the first year, and in subsequent years the additional fee will be £5 per director or shareholder (exceeding 10) per annum. The annual confirmation statement filing fee payable to Companies House is not included; the fee is currently £13 for online filing.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we will be asking for three ID documents (a passport, photocard driving license and one proof of address document not more than 3 months old) in respect of each director (or proposed director) and any 25%+ shareholder.